The First Year
You’re fresh out of training and ready to dive into trucking!
Once you’ve graduated the 8-week Mast 1.0 and 2.0 training - you’ll be driving solo and be assigned your own truck.
What to expect in your first year
- Assigned to your own truck
- Out on your own for 5-7 days, and them home for a reset
- Meeting often in your first 30 days to make sure you're getting started on the right foot with training, dispatch, and safety
- Eligible for health insurance after 90 days
- Drive 100k: once you've hit 100,000 miles you become an experienced driver, and can choose from any available pay plan
- Performance Pay based on your Driver Scorecard, measuring operations, fuel management, and safety
- A whole team of instructors, dispatchers, and operations here to support you